Friday, April 23, 2010

What God Intends......

I think that people acting out of fear and disbelief actually do so against what God intended when he created us. I believe He created us in his image . If that is true than it is our destiny that we live a "remarkable" life and not just a plain life or a life filled with strife, fear, worry or even continued loss or failure .

The dictionary defines “Remarkable” as:
1. Worthy of Notice: Worth noticing or commenting on.
2. Unusual: Unusual or exceptional, and attracting attention because of this.

I believe that God intends for us to have "remarkable"....out of the ordinary....amazing....exceptional lives that are built on a foundation of faith, love and personal power that comes from being on the right path and having faith in the goodness that is all around us.

When we get answers to our prayers/intentions I believe the answer is a "complete" answer! I don't believe (and experience has born this out for me) that we get answers from God in pieces or parts. I believe that when the answers/solutions come they are a complete package! Nothing need be asked for or prayed for again. If we, in our imperfectness, don't see this it's not because missing. We  might not see it because our faith is not matched up with the answer. Yet the answer is complete!

And, even further, the God/Universe/Infinite Intelligence I know (and have witnessed the works of first hand) will "blow your mind" with the enormity of the answer! Many times in my personal life I have seen prayers and dreams that are poured out with passion and faith get answered beyond even my imagining! This is true! God answers us beyond what we expected if we just develop our faith in Him and see the world as he intended it for us.

Remarkably!!!

Our lives should be so filled with this notion that we wake up every morning with passion and vision and belief that TODAY is going to absolutely be the most remarkable day for us! Filled with every possibility and good thing! Not one of fear and trepidation! Infinite Intelligence allows us to choose what we do with our faith. We can use it to increase our life and thereby become a blessing in this world to others or we can let it wither away from lack of use or fear or worry or doubt or ..on and on....and become less..settle for less..be less than what was intended for us since the dawn of creation!

I choose to live a "Remarkable Life" as God/Our Creator/Infinite Intelligence/The Universe intended me to...and you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |